We believe motivated students with a passion for helping others and an authentic desire to better themselves through education should have unencumbered access to exceptional education opportunities. Our external scholarship programs can be a great option for eligible students who would benefit from addition financial aid resources.
General Eligibility Requirements and Scholarship Details
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Not Required
- Full- and Part-Time Students Eligible
- Available to SLCHC Students in Any Semester of Study
- Open to All Program Applicants and Students
- Available to Online Learners, City Campus Students and County Campus Students
- Refer to each scholarship program for the amount
Scholarship applications are accepted from students at any point in their SLCHC education, whether you’re just starting your first semester or are working toward completion of your fifth or sixth semester. As long as you meet financial needs and GPA requirements, your application will be considered.