St. Louis College of Health Careers (SLCHC) is committed to delivering education that provides an understanding of our rapidly evolving healthcare environment. SLCHC develops and refines programs based on current, credible, and evidence-based healthcare trends. Since its founding, the college has embraced those seeking an avenue through which to improve their quality of life and the health of the community they serve.
At SLCHC, it is our goal to:
• Facilitate a supportive and flexible learning environment.
• Expand and maintain outstanding career-focused education.
• Produce graduates who are competent in theory and practice.
• Organize and deliver student services that foster self-sufficiency and opportunity.
• Provide preparation and assistance for seeking employment in the healthcare environment.
• Use technology to create and expand educational opportunities for the working student.